The International Lawyers Committee represents and supports the interests of lawyers with regard to the practise, knowledge, and understanding of law in the context of an international community. The committee coordinates continuing professional development seminars for members of the Society, and prepares articles on international law topics.
You can contact the committee directly through the Law Society's Committee Administrator, Tanya Holt, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiru Vallal (Chair)
- Mark Goyne
- Suzanne Howarth
- Lynette Molloy
- Debra Parker
- Barbara Pearson
- Jason Solderblom
- Dr Imogen Saunders* (ANU College of Law)
- Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann* (School of Law & Justice, UC)
- Rosemary Budavari* (ACT Human Rights Commission)
- Andrew Chakrabarty* (Young Lawyers Committee)
- Jessica Giovanelli* (DFAT)
- Dene Yeaman* (DFAT)