The ACT Law Society’s ACT Firm of the Year Award is a new annual award that recognises the outstanding efforts of local firms in contributing to access to justice, and to a diverse and healthy legal profession.
The Award will be given out for the first time in 2021.
Nominees will be judged based on achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- commitment to pro bono legal work in the ACT
- encouraging and developing a diverse and inclusive legal profession in the ACT
- supporting and encouraging the development and mentoring of young lawyers in the ACT
- providing wellbeing support to staff in the ACT
- contributing to the reputation of the legal profession in the ACT
- innovative use of technology in legal service delivery in the ACT.